26 октомври 2009

WTF Girls Gone Wild Part 2

The WTF wedding edition from last week created quite the excitement so here is a sequel. I don't personally know Emily McKee, but I guarantee you that she is a real person and those Facebook snapshots are not fakes. There are too crazy to be fabricated. Due to the sensitive nature of the materials I can't reveal the identity of the hateful reader who submited them, but that person can rest assured will are grateful!

As I already stated I don't know Emily. Yet I despise her. I want to hit her. All that PDA can't be healthy. It is border line psychotic. I wonder what David aka Mr Perfect thinks about all this staff. No second thoughts, David? Hell, it's still not too late to pull a Richard Jefferson! I'm sure I'd have some second thoughts and I would be running for my life. However, I also have a pair of cojones and a hateful blog...

I'm also seriously concerned...those two are going to copulate and reproduce. Please, for the love of mankind, take yourself out of the human genetic fund.

Няма коментари: